- Reduced pricing to lunch programs and other events, at the local and CREW Network level
- Exclusive access / invitations to attend a variety of exclusive members-only events
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, which offers:
- Membership directory
- Speakers’ directory
- Personal marketing profile, which can be used to promote individual skills and expertise to our member base of nearly 12,000 professionals globally
- Online discussion community which can reach nearly 12,000 other qualified CRE professionals (CREW members)
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including CREW Network Leadership Certificate
- Access to CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers
- Access to hundreds of industry job postings through the CREW Network Career Center
Qualifications and Costs:
Applicants can apply online, or contact our membership committee.
Regular Membership - $400 (after July 1 $200)
- Requires five years of recent experience and active involvement in a decision or deal making capacity in a qualified field of commercial real estate »
- Applicants must provide two professional references and be sponsored by two regular CREW members.
Associate Member - Annual Dues $400 (after July 1 $200)
- Offered to individuals with less than five (5) years of recent experience, but at least one (1) year of experience, in commercial real estate.
- Associate members enjoy all the benefits of regular membership, except that associate members cannot hold a board position or chair a committee until they have at least 2 years of experience.
Emerging Leaders - Annual Dues $250 (after July 1 $125)
An individual with at least one (1) year but less than five (5) years of relevant full-time experience and who is under the age of thirty-five (35), may qualify as an "Emerging Leader". In order to be eligible for the Emerging Leader rate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have 1-4 years of experience in a Qualified Field of Commercial Real Estate
- Be under the age of 35
- Have attended at least three CREW Orange County events
- Actively participate in the Emerging Leaders group
- Select at least one committee at time of sign up and actively participate
Please note that complete date of birth is required when applying for this membership.
NOTE: If three events have not been attended by the time the application has been approved, the individual can either be billed for membership at the full rate and receive a refund of the difference between the Regular and Emerging Leader rate once the requirement has been met or wait to finalize the membership after three meetings have been attended.
Affiliate Sponsor Member - Annual Dues beginning at $1,250
- An Affiliate Sponsor Member is an individual who is not employed in a qualified commercial real estate field, but provides goods or services relating to commercial real estate. Service providers must join at this level or above in order to become a member. Contact Pam Bustos with questions.
- Affiliate Sponsor Applicants must meet all other requirements of membership, including:
- Five years of recent experience and active involvement in a decision or deal making capacity in a qualified commercial real estate field.
- Two professional references and two regular CREW members who will serve as sponsors for the applicant
- In addition, these applicants (or their employer) must sponsor CREW-Orange County.
- To apply, both a sponsorship registration and a membership application must be completed. Please visit our sponsorship page for more information.
Student Membership - Undergraduate Annual Dues $250 | Graduate Annual Dues $305
- In order to get the most out of your student membership, we ask that applicants:
- Select at least one committee to be actively involved in at time of sign up
- Provide assistance at events (when requested)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Memberships are approved based on an individual's employment in a qualified field of CRE. Therefore, if there is a change in employment during the current CREW dues period, the membership remains with the individual rather than being retained by the company. (Members must remain in a qualified field of CRE in order to renew.)
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact our membership chair or email the CREW-Orange County office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to learn more about CREW and upcoming Orange County Chapter and Network events.