- Reduced pricing to lunch programs and other events, at the local and CREW Network level
- Exclusive access / invitations to attend a variety of exclusive members-only events
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, which offers:
- Membership directory
- Speakers’ directory
- Personal marketing profile, which can be used to promote individual skills and expertise to our member base of nearly 12,000 professionals globally
- Online discussion community which can reach nearly 12,000 other qualified CRE professionals (CREW members)
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including CREW Network Leadership Certificate
- Access to CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers
- Access to hundreds of industry job postings through the CREW Network Career Center
Qualifications and Costs:
Applicants can apply online, or contact our membership committee.
Student Membership - Undergraduate Annual Dues $250 | Graduate Annual Dues $305
- In order to get the most out of your student membership, we ask that applicants:
- Select at least one committee to be actively involved in at time of sign up
- Provide assistance at events (when requested)
Regular Membership - $400 (after July 1 $200)
- Requires five years of recent experience and active involvement in a decision or deal making capacity in a qualified field of commercial real estate »
- Applicants must provide two professional references and be sponsored by two regular CREW members.
Associate Member - Annual Dues $400 (after July 1 $200)
- Offered to individuals with less than five years of recent experience, but at least one year of experience, in commercial real estate.
- Associate members enjoy all the benefits of regular membership, except that associate members cannot hold a board position or chair a committee.
Emerging Leaders - Annual Dues $250 (after July 1 $125)
- In order to be eligible for the Emerging Leader rate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have attended at least three CREW-Orange County events
- Must sign up for a committee at time of sign up
- NOTE: If three events have not been attended by the time the application has been approved, the individual can either be billed for membership at the full rate and receive a refund of the difference between the Regular and Emerging Leader rate once the requirement has been met or wait to finalize the membership after three meetings have been attended.
- Please note that complete date of birth is required when applying for this membership.
Affiliate Sponsor Member - Annual Dues beginning at $1,250
- An Affiliate Sponsor Member is an individual who is not employed in a qualified commercial real estate field, but provides goods or services relating to commercial real estate. Service providers must join at this level or above in order to become a member. Contact Pam Bustos with questions.
- Affiliate Sponsor Applicants must meet all other requirements of membership, including:
- Five years of recent experience and active involvement in a decision or deal making capacity in a qualified commercial real estate field.
- Two professional references and two regular CREW members who will serve as sponsors for the applicant
- In addition, these applicants (or their employer) must sponsor CREW-Orange County.
- To apply, both a sponsorship registration and a membership application must be completed. Please visit our sponsorship page for more information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Memberships are approved based on an individual's employment in a qualified field of CRE. Therefore, if there is a change in employment during the current CREW dues period, the membership remains with the individual rather than being retained by the company. (Members must remain in a qualified field of CRE in order to renew.)
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact our membership chair or email the CREW-Orange County office at email@example.com for more information.
Click here to learn more about CREW and upcoming Orange County Chapter and Network events.