What are the requirements to join? How much does membership cost?
- Membership in CREW-Orange County is limited to professionals whose major source of income is derived from commercial real estate.
- A breakdown of membership levels and pricing can be found here ».
Can men join CREW?
Anyone who supports the CREW mission of influencing the commercial real estate industry by advancing the achievements of women is welcome to attend our events and apply for membership.
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
CREW-Orange County typically holds five to seven luncheon programs each year, as well as a series of members-only events such as new facility tours, small group happy hours, and professional development workshops.
We encourage members to get involved on a committee to help maximize their membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee typically holds a one-hour meeting or conference call once a month.
What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW-Orange County’s membership?
CREW-Orange County is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. CREW-Orange County members are automatically granted membership to CREW Network.
This global network is comprised of 70+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 11,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW-Orange County reflect those of CREW Network and CREW-Orange County uses the standard qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, CREW-Orange County has its own unique structure and determines its own dues, programs and member activities, allowing it to meet the needs of its market.
What are the benefits of membership?
CREW-Orange County members receive discounted pricing on event registrations (local chapter events as well as CREW Network events) as well as other benefits.
What is the application process?
- Potential CREW-Orange County members will need to submit an application form ».
- Applicants will be asked to provide two professional references and to be sponsored by two “Regular” CREW members. (Levels of membership are outlined here.)
- The Membership committee will follow-up on references and prepare the application for presentation to the CREW-Orange County Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors discuss and approve applications during their monthly board meetings, after which applicants are contacted regarding status and payment.
- After an application has been approved, CREW Network will email an invoice for payment, which you will be able to pay online via credit card or print and return via mailed check.
- For questions regarding a pending membership application, please contact our membership chair or email firstname.lastname@example.org.