Find Your Role in CRE
Provide meaningful career guidance to UCI students seeking positions in property management, project management, brokerage, finance, and other commercial real estate disciplines at the “Find Your Role in CRE” panel. Attendance is limited to the first 35 CREW members. Advanced registration is highly recommended to secure your spot.
Date: Tuesday, February 20
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Q&A Panel
7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Networking & Refreshments
- Elise Puritz, Marketing and Business Development, California Commercial
- Morgon Fraser, Senior Production Analyst, CBRE Debt and Structured Finance
- Cecilia Chang, Senior Director, Portfolio Management, Irvine Company Apartment Communities
- Kristen Kelly, VP Corporate Controller, MBK Real Estate (UCI Grad)
- Bahaar H. Cadambi, Associate, Newmeyer & Dillion
Location: UCI - Executive Commons in the Multipurpose Academic & Administrative Building (MPAA) (adjacent to Paul Merage School of Business)
Parking: Social Sciences Parking Structure at 4502 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA 92617
All-Day ($10) or By-The-Hour ($2/hour) parking passes can be purchased at the kiosk located in the right lane entrance to the parking structure. You may park in any stall that does not have reserved signage.
Parking Map and Instructions: https://merage.uci.edu/contact-us/maps-directions.html
Cost: Free Members only