BISNOW - Orange County Construction & Development
Are construction costs still rising and is the labor shortage real? How office, hospitality, and multifamily projects moving forward?
What You'll Learn:
- Which asset class is currently experiencing the most development in Orange County?
- What tricks are developers employing to get projects entitled and built in manageable timeframes and at reasonable budgets?
- With movement in the office and multifamily sector, will demand soon be met or are developers prepared for continuous supply needs?
- What submarkets in Orange County are developers most active in?
- What projects, slated to top out and come online in 2020, will have the greatest impact on residents of Orange County?
Thurdsay, February 13, 2020
18000 Von Karman Ave., Irvine, CA 92612
CREW-OC members receive a discount for this program. Email email@example.com
for the code.