CREW Network and the MIT Center for Real Estate present a comprehensive study measuring progress for women and benchmarking diversity in the industry
You are invited to the launch of CREW Network’s 2020 benchmark study measuring progress for women over the last 15 years, capturing critical industry-wide data, and benchmarking diversity in commercial real estate. The purpose of this study is to:
- guide women and Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) striving to advance their careers in the industry;
- inform companies and managers about the values and priorities of their employees; and
- enhance the research and data for organizations that desire greater DEI.
Our goal is for every commercial real estate company leader to access this study so they have the data and insights to take action to advance DEI in their company and in the industry. Join us on Sept. 2 to gain insight on:
- Industry compensation trends and the gender gap
- Compensation and diversity statistics by industry sector and specialization
- The career trajectory, satisfaction and aspiration of CRE professionals
- Success factors and barriers for CRE professionals
- The state of diversity and workplace culture in the industry
- Country-specific data for Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States
- Action items for the industry and company leaders to increase DEI
Registration is complimentary and open to all industry professionals.
An email to access the webinar will be sent to all registrants. All registrants will also receive a link to the webinar recording. If you can't make the live webinar, we encourage you to register to ensure you receive the recording.