CREW-Orange County is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals with the primary objective of supporting the advancement of women in commercial real estate.
Serving on the CREW-Orange County Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious women and men working in the commercial real estate field.
All CREW-Orange County Board members, Directors, and Committee Chairs serve individual terms ranging from one to three years in duration.
2018 CREW-Orange County Board (left to right): Kelly Gamble, Raphaela Taylor, Stephanie Tan, Francesca Braniger, Stacy Stemen, Pam Bustos, Linda Padilla-Smyth, Shauna Smith and Karen Flanigan (not pictured: Morgan Casey, Heidi Ehrbar, Kellie Hill, Jenn Quader)
MHP, Inc. Structural Engineers
Director - Public Relations & Marketing
bkm Capital Partners
Reasons to Serve:
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of CREW-Orange County membership
- Monthly Board meeting on the third Wednesday of each month.
- Average time commitment is approximately four hours per month. (Please note that the Executive Board positions require a more substantial time commitment).
- All CREW Network conference fees are covered by the chapter for the President and President-Elect, who serve as the two Delegates representing the chapter at CREW Network events.
- Conference stipends are offered to Board Members, as well as to Committee Chairs, as funds allow for such, and are contingent on average travel expenses for each conference location/venue.
- Membership is required for participation on the Board of Directors or to participate in any of the committees. A breakdown of membership levels and pricing can be found here ».
- Prospective Board Members must have a minimum of 5 years of professional work experience within the commercial real estate industry.
- It is preferred that a member has participated and/or served as Chair to at least one committee before applying for a board position.
2018 Stacy Stemen
2017 Karen Flanigan
2016 Francesca Braniger
2015 Angela Kralovec
2015 CREW-OC Celebrates its 25th Anniversary!
2014 Terri Riker
2013 Kristi Oates
2012 Jennifer Stroffe
2011 Sharon MacDougall
2010 Dana White
2009 Michele Babcock
2008 Terri Elia (Neal)
2007 Michelle Schierberl
2006 Mary Figlioli
2005 Lori Sarner Smith, Esq.
2004 Cheryl Dow, Esq.
2003 Leann Berry
2002 Karen Eddy (Hardy)
2001 Denise Howell, Esq.
2001 NNCREW changes its name to CREW Network
2000 Lori Reznick (Kramer)
1999 Karen Eddy (Hardy)
1998 Diane Bartko
1997 Sharon Kline
1996 Cheryl Byrne
1995 Jane Samson
1994 Christine Bryden
1993 Pam Bunker
1992 Barbara Swartz
1991 Elizabeth Kiley
1990 CREW-OC is officially formed as a Chapter of the National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women (NNCREW)
1989-90 Frecia Johnson (Ransom)
1988 Linda Jonason (Founding President)
1987 First organizational meetings of what would eventually become Commercial Real Estate Women-Orange County (CREW-OC)